Zomato, a restaurant listing website and app, is profitable in the United Arab Emirates(UAE) and India. The company has now launched Zomato Gold, a membership program for a premium nightlife experience, in the cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi of UAE.
Zomato Gold has been launched in Lisbon already with a membership program to get 1+1 on food only. “We’re very proud to present our newest product offering in the UAE, to help make night out decisions a lot easier for you and for your pocket – Zomato Gold.”
This membership program offers users deals and services in top restaurants around the cities. Gold also gives you an edge over others as it offers happy hours anytime any day and is situated in plenty of restaurants around you.
Features of Zomato Gold
- It lets you enjoy up to two rounds of 1+1 on any beverage at many top restaurants, bars and lounges
- You can enjoy Gold benefits anytime and on any day of the week
- Users can buy a 3-month, a 6-month, or a 12-month membership plan. The introductory prices right now start at as low as AED 99
- There are more than 200 premium Gold partners (restaurants, bars and lounges) to choose from, located in popular areas such as JLT, Barsha, DIFC, Downtown Dubai, Trade Centre, Deira, and pretty much all over Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- A single membership plan for Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- There’s a Gold partner within 3 kilometres of anywhere in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
Your membership will let you visit any of the Gold partner restaurants that you like on any given day/time, and you can visit each partner more than once. There’s no restriction on the type or quantity of drinks you can order with your membership.
To utilise your Zomato Gold status, when you arrive at a partner restaurant, open its page on the Zomato app. Unlock your Zomato Gold visit and show your phone to the staff. Just one tap on the partner restaurant’s page on the Zomato app and you’re set to go. The membership program is like having a complimentary pass to happy hours at any time of the day.
Gold will arrive in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore in June, says Zomato. Zomato Gold will also launch in Melbourne, Johannesburg and Istanbul very soon. Zomato is already going global, and this membership program is sure to excite the party persons.
Source: Zomato"Zomato Launches Nightlife Experience Membership Service ‘Zomato Gold’ in UAE; Coming to India in June 2017",