#RunwaytoSuccess By Lufthansa Wants To Discover, Mentor & Reward Entrepreneurs In India
The Indian start-up environment right now is at a very exciting stage. It is being expected that by the time 2020 ends, there would be close to 12,000 start-ups, jumping 270% from the current number. Around 800-1000 venture backed start-ups are launching every year in India, and in 2015 alone, more than a billion dollars have been invested into Indian startups.
But yes, compared to success, there are more stories of failure and disappointments. This is because start-up is at a nascent stage by default, and it requires real brain power and guts to make the wrong, right. It takes determination, persistence and an insane passion to make it a success.
Lufthansa, TiE and ET Now have once again collaborated to create #RunwaytoSuccess to discover, mentor and reward India’s most daring entrepreneurs and push them forward to reach new heights of success.
In short, it’s a celebration of India’s vibrant entrepreneurial base.
Lufthansa Runway to Success is a TV series which will be broadcasted on ET Now, and the training camps all over the country would be conducted in association with TiE.
Key highlights of the program:
– The winner of this series would win a seat at Stanford University’s prestigious Design Thinking Boot Camp, along with A Lufthansa Business Class ticket to the US and mentorship at TiE, which alone is sufficient reason to jump into this program.
– Each episode of this TV series will have two segments: In the first, a success story of a path breaking entrepreneur will be shown to inspire you. The second segment will have three selected entrepreneurs present their business idea to the star entrepreneur. Winners from each episode will be elevated to semi-finals and then grand final where the winner would be declared.
– Participation is absolutely free!
– Besides the winning part, there is the absolutely incredible opportunity to connect with the who-is-who of Indian start-ups eco-system, biggies of entrepreneurial world and fellow passionate entrepreneurs which can be a huge boost to your confidence and acumen ship.
– Last year, 20,000 entrepreneurs from all over India applied for this program, fighting for 21 precious seats.
– TiE sponsored boot camps would be conducted in major metropolitan cities, where leading entrepreneurs would share their stories and teach how to become an entrepreneur.
If you want to be part of #RunwaytoSuccess, Go ahead and register for #RunwaytoSuccess Program right here. You can follow the hashtag #RunwaytoSuccess on Twitter for latest updates and stories. More information about this program can be found here.