Instamojo Launches Appstore To Further Simplify Online Selling & Payment Collections!
Home grown micro product & services sales platform Instamojo today announced launch of a new appstore that further aims at simplifying the selling and payment collection experience for its sellers.
If you are unaware of Instamojo, it is basically a platform that allows users to collect online payments by simply creating a payment link, which can be then shared through any platform including through websites, emails, mobile messages or instant messengers. Instamojo was founded by Sampad Swain, Akash Gehani and Harshad Sharma in 2012.
The newly launched Instamojo appstore currently has suite of 6 apps that sellers can utilize. The apps include:
- Bulk Email System: It allows users to email multiple customers at one
- Link Privacy system: Through the app, sellers can control the visibility of iMojo links
- Affiliate System: The sellers can instantly create a affiliate network to increase referral sales
- Remote Checkout: Sellers can sell their product remotely without having to use Instamojo branding
- SMS Notifications: Sellers can get SMS notifications on every sale
- SocialPay Message: Sellers can customize default social pay messages.
Among the 6 apps, sellers will find 2 apps quite useful to increase their sales – affiliate system as well as remote checkout, both of which are generally not available with other similar platforms.
While some of the apps are free, apps like Bulk email and “remote checkout” carry a price. Sellers needs to buy certain number of credits to start using these apps.
Overall, appstore is a great addition to already simplistic selling system that Instamojo offers. Sellers will undoubtedly find them quite useful. Also, as an introductory offer on the occasion of Instamojo’s 2nd anniversary, they have offered 250 Appstore Credits to all their sellers. So, sellers can also try out various paid apps without paying anything upfront. The offer is valid for all new registrations till 30th September 2014.
If you are an instamojo seller, you should definitely try out the apps from their appstore – and if you are not, you should still explore the platform, because it is probably the simplest way of selling your product and services (especially if they are digital) online.