4G Compatible Moto X Coming Exclusively To Flipkart Soon
To say Moto G exclusive launch on Flipkart was a bumper success would be an understatement. Even Micromax’s Canvas launch did not have the kind of excitement that Moto G launch had. The first stock of Moto G vanished within minutes of it getting listed on Flipkart.
With Moto’s success with G, they are now going ahead with Moto X exclusive launch on Flipkart as well. Flipkart today announced on it’s twitter timeline that they will soon be exclusively launching Moto X in India with some launch day offers exactly the way they did it for Moto G!
— Flipkart (@Flipkart) March 13, 2014
While no exact date was given, one can positively say that Flipkart will releasing the Moto X announcement details in next couple of days.
Information Given by Flipkart on Moto X
- It will be the same Moto X version that was released in the US last year.
- Unlike in the US, customizations to Moto X will not be possible.
- It will come with fixed set of Five colours and two wood (teak and walnut) variants.
- Flipkart will offer 30-Day replacement policy along with regular manufacturers warranty
- Moto X will be LTE (4G) version that will compatible with Indian frequencies
- The specification are going to be exactly the same as the US version
- Moto X will NOT be dual SIM phone unlike Moto G, which was dual SIM
Moto X Price in India
There is no indication of Moto X pricing as yet. In the US, the Moto X price starts at USD 399.99 without any contract or customizations. If we assume that Moto X gets pricing on similar lines as in case of Moto G, then it should cost around Rs. 25,000. A very good price considering that this is Motorola’s flagship phone and comes with some high end specifications.
Moto X Specifications
Moto X comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (1.7GHz Dual-Core Krait CPU, quad-core Adreno 320 GPU) processor, has 2 GB RAM, 16 GB / 32 GB storage. Moto X’s screen is 4.7″ AMOLED HD 720p screen and has Corning Gorilla Glass.
It has a 10MP rear and a 2MP front facing camera. The battery has a power of 2200 mAh, which can last over 24 hours on moderate usage. As far as the OS goes, it has Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean which is upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat version.
The US version offers 50 GB storage free on Google Drive, but not sure if they will offer the same to users in India.