Let us have a look at some of the buzzing posts of last week –
Online Hacking incidences in India are definitely on the rise – In first half of this year alone (till June 2011) over 117 government websites were hacked by hackers. It is a shame, that Government can’t secure these sites which carry important & private consumer data.
HDFC Bank, which is one of the largest private banks in India with biggest online presence had security breach – and do you know how long it took to fix – 22 days!
So have you invested in any “New Economy” stocks, which behave very differently than what traditional stocks do in stock markets.
Finally, it looks like we have a solution in place for Pesky Calls & Spam SMSes. Govt. will finally implement the new regulations by September 27th !
Now you can send and receive SMSes in 8 different Indian languages, thanks for IMImobile’s new “My SMS” platform!
One of my twitter friend – @surajkala also found one interesting security hole in Tata’s online site which allowed anyone to see anyone’s details on Bill / internet usage etc.
Take a look at Smartphone usage in India!
In today’s world – Technology literally rules our daily lives – How Technology has changed what we carry in our backpacks! [Infographic]
So which is precious metal you should invest in – Here is a comparison between Gold Vs Silver Vs Platinum
I am sure you have seen Volkswagen’s innovative advertising methods, especially in Time of India. Here is what all marketers can learn from the Volkswagen!
Infoedge, the company behind Naukri.com looks to be on funding spree – They invested in 2 companies (zomato.com & Meritnation.com) in single day!
Although, India is doing quite well on economic front – India has been constantly dropping in our Global competitiveness !
So many Indian Tablets have come out in last couple of weeks – Here is a consumer wishlist of what they want in a tablet
This was a surprising finding me for me – India is Third least honest nation on the Internet [India Cybercrime report]
And you can also look at the latest report on telecom subscribers in India
Buzzing posts from The Gadget Fan Blog
- So Samsung is dropping Android? [rumor]
- Tamil daily Dinamalar launches iPad app
- Top 19 apps on Airtel App Central – Entertainment rules
- Android fragmentation [OS Version & screen size]
- Meet Overachiever, Samsung’s mystery device
- Top 5 mobile handset manufacturers [2001-2010]
- MTS brings 3G Tablet powered by Android 2.3 to India. Price: Rs. 8000
- iBall Slide : iBall’s Android 2.3 Tablet, costs Rs. 13995
- Reliance brings the cheapest Android CDMA Phone
- Vodafone brings Facebook phone to India for Rs. 4950
- Vivitek brings 2D-to-3D converting projector
- No ducking way : iPhone auto-correct song [Must Watch]
- Adobe has won the Flash fight, not Apple