Here is wrap-up of our last week’s buzzing posts…
We have been having some great article on online gaming over past few weeks and here is another one – How to create engagement in Gaming through immersion – Go with the flow !
India’s mobile revolution is great, Over 800 million Indian’s now carry a cell phone – But there is a big drawback to this growth. The effects of Mobile Handset & tower radiation on people!
This is one presentation you MUST see if you are a startup or an entrepreneur – How to make a successful Business pitch. Nothing beats the advice given…
This is big news, as it affects millions of Indian citizens – Government has now formally announced that Indians who earn less than 5 lakh per annum, do not need to file yearly tax returns (obviously with some caveats) – Instead Form 16 can be used as same!
This is a shame – Government website of NIC (National Informatics Center) has been hacked in support of the on-going anti-corruption movement. It took all of 3 minutes for the perpetrators to get in and deface it!
In India, there still remains a lot of gender bias – But there are some unexpected advantages if you are a women in Business in India.
When it comes to Consumer Complaints, Telecom sector tops and the company against whom maximum complaints are filed is – Bharti Airtel!
There is an iPhone app which has sent Indian security agencies in a tizzy, and there is not anything much they can do about it !
If you one of the people who hold US Dollars in your accounts, you will be watching this game closely – USD Vs INR currency exchange rate!
So what do you think Indian Billionaire’s do with their money? Here is a look at how the rich spend & invest their money!
Google Doodle published last week was probably one of the most talked about as it showed Google Logo as a live guitar which users could play online !
Many high end consumers have taken to Tablet PCs, but will it find its place in Enterprise market segment? Only time will tell !
If you are startup or an entrepreneur looking to organize mega-events, you should check out Goodbuzz.org – Effective Marketing platform for speedy event promotions!
Here is another example of Political Campaigning via Social Media.
If you are a small IT services company you surely should read this!
Buzzing posts at The Gadget Fan Blog
- An app to tell you when to pee [iphone]
- Umeox Apollo : Solar powered Android phone for $100
- iPhone Lockscreen just got more useful
- Cloud is your new iDevice, everything else is an accessory!
- 5 Startups Apple just killed, 5000 startups it is incubating
- Apple’s 3 pronged strategy : Copy, collaborate & compete
- Is this the future of mobile apps?
- 9 killer features of iOS 5
- Why the Indian government is scared of an iPhone app
- How to upgrade to iOS5 right away
- 3 Huawei Ideos Android phones finally get a India launch
- HTC’s marketing stunt – A train station filled with Android Army!
- Want to type fast on your Nokia E7? Here’s your inspiration
- Apple sued for iCloud
- 1000 British Library books on your iPad for free! [app]