Last week was expectedly lean, thanks to my traveling over the entire week – But we did have few buzzing stories – Here is a quick wrap-up.
Education has sort of taken a center stage since arrival of Kapil Sibal as HR Minister. The quality of education though is serious cause of concern. The recent study by Nasscom suggests that only 25% of all graduates are employable !
Is this a start of new trend ? Traditional print dailies going for the 3D versions ?
With growth of Telecom in India, Mobile VAS has also grown – Infact, once study suggests that Mobile VAS in India will touch 55,000 crores by 2015!
There is a new trend in residential real estate market and it is called Branded Residences!
TRAI has been stamping its authority every now and then on Telecom service providers in India – According to TRAI’s new directive, they have to now use locally manufactured products only.
Infosys was in news last whole week, it lost one of its co-founders – Mohandas Pai. Is this a sign of internal power struggle in Infosys?
Here is a very pertinent question – Is Jan Lokpal Bill really enough for stopping corruption in India ?
Buzzing posts at The Gadget Fan Blog
- Creative Ziio launches 2 Android tablets. But why?
- 4 Android phones and an app store from Fly Mobiles!
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 to India
- Android based smart universal remote from Conspin!
- LG Optimus 3D to be launched in India in May?
- Nokia launches X7 with Symbian Anna!
- Micromax Bling 2 is an Android 2.2 phone?
- Nokia launches E6 – QWERTY+Touch phone!
- Samsung Galaxy S2 in India for 35000?