Its time for our weekly wrap-up and here are buzzing stories of last week for your consumption
Let us know what you think, especially if you are a heavy user of Facebook – Is Facebook getting evil ?
This post – Top 7 Myths of Personal financial Investment! – is one of my favorites on trak.in and I think it should be read by every body and probably should be bookmarked for future reference. Read it and you will know why !
There is a new trend making wave in Indian Inc. – Hiring CEO’s on lease. Although, concept sounds quite odd, it is effective short term strategy for growth for sure !
Was just going through the state of Internet penetration in India and I was shocked to find that even countries like Pakistan and Sri Lanka beat Indian when it comes to Internet penetration. This is really a shameful thing for a super-power in making.
We have been hearing about implementation of Metro Rail system for many years now – But, Is a metro rail system the solution to our cities transportation problems?
Shale Gas – Is it a Dark Knight in Shining Armor ?
If you are more than 30 years old, you will surely connect with this post. Television Viewing Audience – Then & Now !
Do you think Indian Economy is going great guns and nothing can halt it ? Think again…
- Top 10 reasons why Indian economic Growth may slowdown in 2011! [Part 1]
- Top 10 reasons why Indian economic Growth may slowdown in 2011! [Part 2]
wow…Govt goes hi-tech! 12th Five Year Plan uses Web & Facebook for citizen Feedback!
AS I have said earlier as well, 2011 will be known as the year of Tablets – Here is yet another proof of it !
Yes, its final – Mobile phone frequencies emit radiations that are bad for Human Health!
And finally Islamic Banking comes to India !
Buzzing posts at The Gadget Fan Blog
- Android Honeycomb’s logo?
- MSI Windpad : India’s first windows tablet!
- Nokia X2 Review!
- iBall waterproof phone : Hands-on
- It’s raining tablets in India!
- Kobian launches two budget phones – Roxy, Viva!
- Nokia DC-14 : Bicycle charger, now available!
- Dell Venue in India for Rs. 28499!
- Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with Super Clear LCD is official!