This is going to be music to ears to lot of small and medium sized businesses in India and across the world. Zoho has announced a free unlimited user Zoho Support plan starting from 1st July.
And yes, it is really free with not strings attached.
The Free plan includes nearly everything that a small business or a startup may require to implement their full-fledged helpdesk solution.
What Zoho Support Free Plan Offers
- Free Unlimited Support Representatives
- Multiple communication channels that includes Email, web form, customer portal and forums.
- All the basic features required for a Helpdesk solution like SLAs, escalation mechanism, priority etc.
- Fully Customizable: Businesses can rebrand, add custom fields and tabs and have the solution on their own domain name via domain mapping
- Reports: Customers can define reports to be generated into the system that will help businesses track how their team is handling requests.
- Full Google Apps integration
- Check out full lost of features here.
In addition to these features, Zoho support also has some great add-ons and integrations like enabling SMS channel through SMS add-on, which will help businesses keep their customers in loop with the status of their ticket through SMS. Other integrations include PhoneBridge addon (which integrates with businesses’ current PBX systems), Bug Tracker (adding bugs via support tickets), Google Apps etc.
It would be interesting to see how other customer support platforms react to this move from Zoho. No other platforms currently offer these many features for free. For example, another Indian based online support platform Freshdesk offers only 3 user agents at no costs.
So if you are a startup with any number of customers, give Zoho support a try. You will not need to worry about the costs involved, because it is free!
The plan is on offer for a limited time, so go ahead and sign up to take advantage of this free offer from Zoho!