This page will offer details on various forms that are required for enrolling and claiming the benefits that are offered under Employee Provident Fund Scheme (EPF).
EPF Form 9 (revised)
Form 9 is used for people who want to become part of Employee Provident Fund or Employee Pension Fund
Form 9 (revised) download
EPF Form 13 (revised) (This form has been changed)[Note, this form has been changed, please see at the end of the article.]
EPF Form 14
Form 14 is used as an application for financing a life insurance policy out of Provident Fund account.
EPF Form 19
Form 19 should be submitted by a member to withdraw his Provident Fund dues on leaving service/retirement/termination.
EPF Form 20
Form 20 should be used in the event of death of member. This form is to be used by a nominee / family member to claim the member’s Provident Fund accumulation.
EPF Form 31
Form 31 is used by Provident Fund members to avail advances / withdrawals as provided in the scheme. A declaration has to be submitted along with Form 31 as well.
Here are the forms that are required for enrolling and claiming the benefits that are offered under Employee Pension Scheme.
Form 10-C should be used for claiming following benefits:
- Refund of Employer share.
- Withdrawal benefit
- Scheme certificate for retention of membership
Form 10-D is to be submitted by the first claimant i.e.
- member or
- widow/widower or
- orphan or
- nominee as the case may be
Life Certificate/Non Re-Marriage Certificate [LCNM]
This certificate has to be submitted by the pensioner in order to get the benefit
Following are the forms that claimants have to fill up for withdrawal of Insurance Funds Benefits under Employees Deposit linked Insurance Scheme, 1976
Form 5 (I.F)
Form 5 should be preferred by the person eligible to receive the Employees’ Provident Fund dues of the deceased member who died while in services.
Following are other General Purpose Forms:
Statement IW – 1
This is the Statement of Employees qualifying for membership as International Workers
Advanced Stamped Receipt
Copy of Advanced Stamped Receipt
Recent Updated News: On Thursday 4th July, 2013, EPFO has released a new Transfer Claim Form. This has been done to aid online transfer of account for all employees under the Provident Fund Scheme.
Revised Transfer Claim form
This new form has come into effect from July 4th 2013. The earlier Form 13 for transfer of PF account from one company to other has been deprecated and Revised transfer claim form will be used henceforth
The revised form will have the following salient features:
- The form can be presented after verification, either through the present employer or previous employer. Earlier the form could be submitted after verification only through the present employer.
- This form can be submitted online as well as in physical form. The facility of online submission of this form will be given shortly after process of collecting the digital signature of the employer is completed.
- Employee will be allowed to submit their applications online, if their employer is having registered digital signature.
- Status of application will be sent by EPFO office through SMS and email.
If you have any questions about this form, please search on this site or you can also head to official Employee Provident Fund site