Updated: 12th March 2013. – We have appended the list of weekly winners at the end of the post.
Trak.in readers now have a great opportunity to get HP Hotspot printer that we reviewed a few days back. You will have to simply tell us how HP Hotspot can be an asset to your office and you might just own one!
Over the next 4 weeks, selected 5 best entries will get a HP Hotspot printer each.
Participants need to:
Tell us how efficiently you can use HP Hotspot in your office and how it may help increase your productivity.
With HP Hotspot printer, apart from regular laser printing, copying, scanning and faxing, you can actually setup your entire small office network wirelessly within minutes. It can replace all your networking devices for upto 8 users, making it ideal for small offices, home offices and startups.
3 features that stand out for this printer are ePrint, Airprint and Hotspot/Direct print. These 3 features make it possible for the user to print not only from within their office wirelessly, but from any where in the world. It is as simple as sending an email to the printer (yes, each printer has its own unique email ID).
To know about more the product please read the detailed review here.
HP Hotspot Printer Giveaway
To participate, please follow these simple steps:
1) Read the review to know more about the HP Hotspot printer.
2) Leave a comment with your name (and Business / startup name), email ID and your feedback on the printer. (The comment has to be left on the this page itself)
3) The feedback comment should talk about how HP Hotspot printer can benefit your business.
See screenshot below
Please be as detailed as possible and all fields have to be filled in properly. Your comment has to be honest and truthful. If you do not like something about the printer or you want to see some more features on this printer, just let us know.
HP Hotspot Printer Giveaway Rules
- The giveaway will be offered to the best feedback / comment received.
- Incase of more than one “best” comments, we will do a lucky draw to find a single entry every week.
- Best selected entry will be announced every Monday.
- Trak.in has the sole discretion for choosing / rejecting the entries (Be rest assured we will be as fair as possible).
- We will get in touch with shortlisted entries on email / phone to check the authenticity.
The Giveaway will run for a period of 4 weeks till 11th March 2013.
During the first 3 weeks we will announce one best entry each. On 11th March, we will announce the final 2 best entries of the Hotspot.
Weekly Winning Entries
|Week 1||Namrata Balwani (Media2Win) – Comment Link||One HP Hotspot Printer|
|Week 2||Turab A (A Hardware Store) – Comment Link||One HP Hotspot Printer|
|Week 3||Honey Singh ( MediaZo.com) – Comment Link||One HP Hotspot Printer|
|Week 4||Neil Sequeira (Buzz Factory)
Varun Singh (NGO – Jyoti Foundation) Comment Link
|One HP Hotspot Printer to each|
Update: March 12th 7:17pm
It was extremely tough to announce the winners. I went through each comment atleast thrice and along with 3 other people and have then come up with the decision. We had shortlisted 9 comments in final week and were planning to do a Lucky Draw, but after taking consensus from everyone, the winners of last 2 printers were announced.
So hearty congratulations to Neil and Varun! our Final week winners!
I wish to offer heartfelt thanks to all our commenters – The quality of comments were extremely high and something that I am really proud of..